- NO ADWARE: We will not install adware/spyware on your computer.
- NO SPAM: We will not sell information you provide for purposes of SPAM marketing, etc, nor will we SPAM accounts provided to us. We hate SPAM too and we understand.
This document discusses what information MonetApp.com collects and how we use it. In short, we do not sell your information to anyone. We may store cookies on your computers, but only if your browser settings allow it. Also, these cookies will not hurt or damage your computer, nor will they act as "adware" or "spyware".
Our products are 100% clean, meaning we do not install adware, spyware, or other malicious invasive code with our products.
Personal information and other data we collect
- MonetApp collects personal information when you register for a new account at MonetApp or sign up for a newsletter at. MonetApp. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other MonetApp services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- MonetApp's servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve MonetApp technologies and services.
- We may share non-personal information with third parties outside of MonetApp.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- MonetApp processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make our best efforts to provide you with access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.